[WAR] Immigrant Crime Rates in Germany - the numbers

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Feb 14 18:02:31 PST 2017

On 02/14/2017 05:45 PM, James A. Donald wrote:
> I don't see nazis burning synagogues.

Yeah well you should have talked to my dearly-departed dad who was the
SE US Regional coordinator for the ADL until the early 2ks. Part of his
job was sending in pics churches and synagogues sent him of vandalism
damage and he sent in plenty. Just because they aren't "burning" means
less than shit.

OTOH, you probably wouldn't wanted to have met him. His protection guy
was sort of edgy, and despite being christian, preferred my dad to Nazis.

Funny aside... His protection guy was at a bar in "the Carolinas" one
evening and since he didn't have a 'big nose' or anything like that ...
some redneck struck up a convo with him... He just let the guy ramble on
half-drunk and kept smiling and before long the redneck was inviting him
to visit his bomb lab... and he did, and it wasn't there two days later
after the feds raided it.

Tsk. One less Nazi by any means necessary.

Ps Happy Resistance Valentines Day.

Thinking of you... Really I am.

Rr