What IS "Fascism"?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Feb 14 16:55:02 PST 2017

On 02/14/2017 02:13 PM, James A. Donald wrote:

> In fact even the real original Nazis did not openly deny anyone's
> right to exist.  Their original plan was to deport the Jews to
> anywhere that would take them,

Ask the Cherokee if sitting them in the middle of a stinking desert
didn't qualify as "deny anyone's right to exist..." after 90% decimation
(or so).

You REALLY need to look up the definition... The "Webster Definition"...
of Genocide.

I know you won't. Nazis and Fascists rely on #FakeFacts they stick to
until one other person, out of some existential desperation (the 'other'
is taking my something-or-other usually works), believes it then there's
two spewing verbal pus.