free speech soldiers on - not - [PFFR] Verge: YouTube is also cutting its business relationship with YouTube's biggest star, PewDiePie

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Feb 14 15:02:47 PST 2017

TRIGGER WARNING - the trigger warning is below.

Well, another very happy day for Lauren Weinstein who incidentally
escaped the gas chambers by thumping the guards as a 2yo, throwing his
teddy as a distraction, all whilst whipping his blankie ("blanket")
over the razor wire to facilitate his final "jump" solution.

So it's just as well that Nazi collarborator PewDiePie is being
justly served first de-monetization and now full de-association
by Google!

  All Praise, corporate protection for YOUR Freedom of Speech.

  Thank you Google, we always knew you'd "Do no evil".

TRIGGER WARNING: This email has been demonetized.