Happy Black History Month! Missouri KKK leader Dead, Jim...

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 10:49:56 PST 2017

 From: John Newman <jnn at synfin.org>

On Feb 12, 2017, at 1:40 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
John Brown's Ghost on Twitter:
>So they just fished KKK Imperial Wizard Frank Ancona's bloated corpse out of a Missouri river. Happy Black History Month, everyone! https://twitter.com/jbrownsghost/status/830672802902601729

>Looks like he was killed doing Methamphetamine biz, but I'm speculating on the known fact White supremacists are only rivaled in their marketing of poison for income by the Hells Angels.

Sorta-humorous Kansas City connection:
Until graduating MIT in 1980, I lived in a suburb of Kansas City, Kansas.  When I heard the name "Frank Ancona" in the last few days, I recalled that there was some kind of TV commercial in the mid-1970s which signed off with the saying, "Be kind to Frank Ancona".  Google-searched it, and was reminded that a DIFFERENT "Frank Ancona" ran, and runs, a Honda dealership in Olathe Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City.  Not the same guy.
http://www.tonyskansascity.com/2014/04/be-kind-to-kansas-city-car-dealer-frank.html

http://www.bizjournals.com/kansascity/news/2014/04/24/olathe-honda-owner-gets-confused-with-kkk-leader.html

          Jim Bell