Net Result of Snowden

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 07:53:20 PST 2017

> As a
> bonus, it has been established that the DCI can lie to Congress and
> break into Congress members' computers with NO consequences of ANY
> kind.

Artificial conflict. Could have been avoided by demanding that the CIA copy
the data and provide it for the Senate to view on their secure internal
network.

Our courts have secure classified facilities separate from the executive
branch.

Although maybe that would be a bad idea, it turns out that the upper
reaches of our government has been penetrated by the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house