Net Result of Snowden

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 04:33:50 PST 2017

Snowden's timing was interesting, it overshadowed Manning's trial. His
movie too was interesting.

I have written down so notes on the movie. Also, my cell phone works fine
in the microwave.

Snowden was running around on two broken legs for weeks until it shattered,
not from training but from jumping from his top bunk.

By minute nine, Snowden is in interviews in large soundproof rooms with
multiple sequential interviewers for the CIA.

A couple seconds before minute twelve: "Snowden  - Ed Snowden"

Thirteen minutes, one quarter: "not sitting in a ditch eating MREs...
another 9/11 it'll be your fault"

Nineteen minutes, one quarter: "bought into liberal media" .... "my side is
right"

Twenty-one minutes: "Journalists don't report the full picture, we respect
the fourth amendment.... FISA. We obtain warrants in secret to prevent
suspects from knowing they're being investigated."

Twenty-three minutes: Talks about thinthread, but without filters, drowning
in data (???).

Twenty-six minutes, one quarter: You don't have to agree with your
politicians to be a patriot.

Twenty-seven minutes: Put cellphones in microwave, but the camcorder cannot
spy on you?

Thirty-three minutes: portrays NSA as total nerds "council of warlocks" etc

Fifty-two minutes: need experienced journalists to lead the public through
a complex story

One hour: empowering background music about how the government is spying on
everyone

One hour six minutes: A lot of people cruise through life, why can't I?

One hour seven minutes, one half: Thomas Drake tried to changes things form
the inside, but when things didn't work he went to the press

It would be unfortunate if the EFF or some cypherpunk advised on this.
There are certainly a lot of people in this country who would like to know
about these "public wiretapping warrants" or how Thomas Drake went to the
press (skipping Congress even?).

This is subliminal messaging, it isn't a single picture in a frame, it is a
liar talking to you to your face. Naturally there's no public psychological
study on this, so the whole of psychology can be held unreliable in this
regard.

George Orwell noticed this in the two minutes hate. We still invaded many
countries since 1984 became a school book.

This is the point in which I tell you that hundreds of individuals are
sleeping with your spouse.