[DRUGS]+[NAZI] Wicious Terrorists stwike again - Nazi-era German anthem sung at tennis Federal Cup in the US

justa russia-insider.com at freedbms.net
Mon Feb 13 15:52:15 PST 2017

Damn! Nazis I tell ya! Narsty Narzis, like EVERYwhere like :D

** Nazi-era German anthem sung at tennis Federal Cup in the US (VIDEO)
http://theduran.com/nazi-era-german-anthem-sung-tennis-federal-cup-us-video/
Nazi-era German anthem sung at tennis Federal Cup in the US (VIDEO)

The seemingly innocent mix up of anthem lyrics left many deeply
embarrassed and upset.

And now, for something truly revolutionary and close to the heart of
many a cypherpunkarian - an actual public debate on a contentious issue
- how times are changing pepes; one for those who walk that <ahem>
rayzer thin line of sanity or indeed fall way over the rayzer's edge :D

** Should drugs be legalized in first world countries? (VIDEO PODCAST)
http://theduran.com/should-drugs-be-legalised/