Identity Theft

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:23:01 PST 2017

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

On 02/13/2017 10:40 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:

> Sorry, Razer, but it's probably a mistake.
> Celso Salinas-Mireles
> ​ is​
> an immigration rights activist and coder
> , not an abuser.​  And Yosem is a person that I do love and respect a
> lot.  He's a person zillions of times better than me in all possible senses.
>

> What of it? "Someone calling themselves "Yosem Companys" (who isn't)
> wrote:"
>
> And there's no fucking way that could be an accident.

​You need to remember that there are people using your account and other
persons to annoy me.  ​

​They're probably doing the same with you, but it was *not* Yosem or
Celso's guilt.  Both are innocent.  You did *not* receive a Celso's
message, dear.  He's an immigration rights activists, what annoys some
trolls.  He's suffering bullying and harassment exactly like us. ​