Twitter working on identifying permanently suspended users...

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 10:33:16 PST 2017

On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 07:26:48 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 02/12/2017 11:45 PM, jim bell wrote:
> >

> > But I'm still waiting for a  definition of "harassment".  Do you
> > have your own?
> >
> >                Jim Bell
> >

> What Juan and Zen do is a kind of a 'harassment' according to most
> moderators..

	the rayzer is a totalitarian scumbag who's made it perfectly
	clear in hundreds of posts what he stands for.

	"Benign (or at least non-malignant) totalitarianism is possible.
	Monarchies tend to be that. "

	The rayzer is a fully fledged totalitarian, anti-libertarian
	asshole subscribed to this list only for trolling purposes (or
	'disruption' since he's likely to be a US govt parasite)

	'harassment' is treating a piece of shit like the rayzer the
	way he deserves to be treated.

	As to twitter's definition of 'harassment' : 'harassment' is
	whatever they want to censor.