Happy Black History Month! Missouri KKK leader Dead, Jim...

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Feb 12 10:40:54 PST 2017

John Brown's Ghost on Twitter:

> So they just fished KKK Imperial Wizard Frank Ancona's bloated corpse
> out of a Missouri river. Happy Black History Month, everyone!
> https://twitter.com/jbrownsghost/status/830672802902601729

Looks like he was killed doing Methamphetamine biz, but I'm speculating
on the known fact White supremacists are only rivaled in their marketing
of poison for income by the Hells Angels:

http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/authorities-recover-remains-of-ancona-investigation-continues/article_1121f39f-1a26-5134-855b-e1f0e3743c81.html