change.org "declare antifa illegal/terrorist" petition

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Feb 10 11:22:45 PST 2017

On 2/11/2017 2:20 AM, Razer wrote:
> Ps. Tides also gives money to Adbusters' foundatio

Adbusters advocates for a communist command economy.  During the
twentieth century, all mass murders, including the Nazi mass murders,
were associated with, and arguably the result of command economies.

The Nazi mass murders were not so much the result of racism, as the
command economy.  The initial plan of the Nazis was to deport the Jews
to anywhere that would take them, including and especially Israel.  They
had a large bureaucracy for helping Jews through other country's
bureaucracies.  But other countries obstructed this program. At the same
time, Germany developed the standard command economy food shortages, as
Venezuela and North Korea have today, and decided to deal with this by
prioritizing feeding some people over feeding other people -  Jews not
being the only group de-prioritized, thus Nazi mass murders were in
practice very similar to communist mass murders.

The Tides foundation also used to support terrorism and mass murder in
Syria, and for all I know still does.