change.org "declare antifa illegal/terrorist" petition

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Feb 10 10:40:50 PST 2017

On 02/10/2017 10:28 AM, Joshua Case wrote:

> meaning, you won’t interact with me unless it’s in front of other people?

Yup. That's Eggs-ackly what I mean.

> because you need that level of attention?

No. Because you need the pubic 'exposure'.

> I was just trying to reduce the level of idiocy before i just plain
> muted you, like everyone else on this list has, and are imploring me
> to do.

Odd. More intelligent people seem to respond to my posting, when they
feel it, than I've seen responding to yours. But posting items to a list
isn't a popularity contest ... now is it? It's really an insight of your
interests, to others on the list...(and fwiw I don't consider the
fascist trolls like Z, J, 'The Donald', and tentatively the wordy but
still socially ignorant JB, really intelligent. Unless you consider
reptilian aliens 'intelligent' in any way but socially vicious
intelligence.)

> i’m not insecure with respect to my intellect, or schmuckiness - i’m
> alarmed that you’d use such a patriarchal type of genitals insult. i’m
> smart enough to see through people like you, and i am not a penis.

Ah! You know some Yiddish! Ok then. Putz. Colloquially, 'Wasted sperm on
the ground'.

Just like you're wasting my time responding to you. For the last time.

Rr