change.org "declare antifa illegal/terrorist" petition

Joshua Case jwcase at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:28:05 PST 2017

meaning, you won’t interact with me unless it’s in front of other people? because you need that level of attention? I was just trying to reduce the level of idiocy before i just plain muted you, like everyone else on this list has, and are imploring me to do.

i’m not insecure with respect to my intellect, or schmuckiness - i’m alarmed that you’d use such a patriarchal type of genitals insult. i’m smart enough to see through people like you, and i am not a penis.