Molestation of the Mind: Feminizing Males and Mainstreaming Perversion

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 16:35:49 PST 2017

Please, bitch, Transgenderism and Homossexuality are *NOT* illnesses.  Instead
"Ephesians", you should read scientific researches with more attention and
leave the comfort of your closet, dear.  ;)

You will appreciate anal sex a lot.  Believe me, the sensation is gorgeous
and I don't have a prostate.  Your orgasms will be much more intense than
mine baby, and after your amazing experience, like some Republican
politicians, you will discover which are your *real* preferences...  Maybe
in public bathrooms, saunas, dating sites, particular parties among
"friends", until being caught and forced to assume your sexual
preferences.  Or not.  Most of people are hypocrite and prefer to avoid the
truth.  "Alternative facts" about your own sexuality, you know.  ;)

#  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outrage_(2009_film)

#  https://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u47/Henry_et_al.pdf

#  http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/
homophobic-maybe-youre-gay.html