Molestation of the Mind: Feminizing Males and Mainstreaming Perversion

Coordinator info at mycg.org
Thu Feb 9 15:25:38 PST 2017

The inevitable backlash/ response to the violent decades long
'marginalization of the mainstream' by the "Liberal Leftys"
continues...

*MOLESTATION OF THE MIND: FEMINIZING MALES AND MAINSTREAMING PERVERSION*
http://newswithviews.com/Daubenmire/dave496.htm
"
All of the sudden the word pedophile has wriggled its way into
mainstream America. Just like the diabolical double of transgenderism
and homosexuality, a generation ago the mere mention of those illnesses
was something whispered out of earshot of anyone under the age of
eighteen.

As the book of Ephesians clearly states there were some topics that
warned we “let it not be named once among you.” Even thought this
spiritual wickedness has been around since the fall of man, the idea
that such deviancy would ever be taught to our children was unthinkable

What is going on in our public schools is nothing less than moral
molestation.  I hate to go old fashioned on you but there was a time in
America when we took seriously the crime of corruption of a minor.
"