Hypernormalisation

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:08:35 PST 2017

	for starters curtis is a tax funded employee (i.e. parasite) of
	the english crown. A BBC fellow/accomplice to be more precise,
	the BBC being the biggest state-funded propaganda engine in the
	world.

	https://web.archive.org/web/20140116091402/http://filmcomment.com/entry/interview-adam-curtis

	" If you ask me what my politics are, I’m very much a creature
	of my time. I don’t really have any. I change my mind over
	different issues, but I am much more fond of a libertarian
	view. I have a more libertarian tendency..."

	sure. curtis must be a libertarian of the rayzer school.

	"what my politics are - I don’t really have any"  sure sure.