Book: Two Hundred Years Together - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Feb 8 19:05:33 PST 2017

Two Hundred Years Together; Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
First English translation of censored chapters translated (no cost)
https://twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/2017/01/25/chapter-2/
https://twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/chapter-3/
https://twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/2017/02/08/chapter-6/

(Wednesday per week publishing expectation for additional chapters.)

Translators note:
   Two Hundred Years Together is a long historical analysis on the
   history of Jews in Russia, written by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. There
   have been attempts to translate this work into English though we
   don't have accurate translations of the censored chapters still.
   Until now.

   If you're interested in this work, we're publishing translations of
   censored chapters starting with chapter two here:
   https://twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/2017/01/25/chapter-2

   I would appreciate it if you shared this blog. We have completed
   several chapters, and will be releasing every Wednesday. The material
   is strangely relevant to current events today.

   On behalf of the translator and editor,

   David Davidson