"Antifascists Have Become the Most Reasonable People in America”

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 20:46:20 PST 2017

On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 20:19:34 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 02/07/2017 08:00 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 19:47:53 -0800
> > Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
> >

> >> Soo... You work your net majick from a public library computer?
> >>
> > 	I'm not a piece of commie-fascist shit like you. I 'own'
> > 'my' computer.
> >

> How "anarchist'.

	What 'we' are all still wanting and waiting to hear is the
	justification for a True Commie like you  to own property.

	Come on rayzer. Impress 'us'. How do you manage such a
	Metaphysical Marxist Miracle?  You are a Commie. Property is a
	burgeois abomination created by burgeois lawyers...yet you
	behave as if it were legitimate?

> Mine's approaching obsolete.

	Yours? 'your' computer? Like 'your' iphone (made using chinese
	slave labor)? That's all yours, no? More property?

	What an interesting commie mystery!

> > 	Do you remember rayzer that you told us that you are the
> > proud owner of an iphone,  right? I guess you enjoy the fact thar
> > your phone was manufactured using slave labor from china.
>

> ROTF I found the 4s in the gutter about a year ago

	So? even if that was true, now it is 'your' iphone, which you
	gladly own and use.

> while it was
> starting to rain. Took pity on it, and rescued it.

	You took pity on a piece of plastic garbage manufactured by
	Apple Inc? You are surely fucked up...

> I also waited
> about 3 months for the owner to call and retrieve it,

	How touching. So you are actually a Model Libertarian? It's
	amazing that, although property is a burgeois social construct,
	you belive in it.

>ut instead the
> # went away so I had it turned on.
>
> Ps. It was expropriated by a sneak thief at a coffee shop about a
> month ago. So it's no longer around.

	Are you sure it was a thief? Because, you know, if there's no
	such thing as property then...Or are you saying that you The
	Communist Philosopher King own property?

> > 	'Course the chinese are not joos at all like you. Your joo
> > god created them to serve you =)
>
> Fate of birth antisemite.
Whats it got to do with anything? I'm