"Antifascists Have Become the Most Reasonable People in America”

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 20:00:36 PST 2017

On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 19:47:53 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> Soo... You work your net majick from a public library computer?

	I'm not a piece of commie-fascist shit like you. I 'own' 'my'
	computer.

> As far as property... If someone tried to steal my computer

	OOPS. The rayzer talks about 'his' computer. Commie rayzer is
	senile and suffering from propertarian hallucinations. How sad.

> Or do you steal them from children?

	How can I steal if property doesn't exist.

	Do you remember rayzer that you told us that you are the proud
	owner of an iphone,  right? I guess you enjoy the fact thar your
	phone was manufactured using slave labor from china.

	'Course the chinese are not joos at all like you. Your joo god
	created them to serve you =)