[TriggerWarning: AltRight Troll] Statue of Liberty was originally Muslim woman

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Feb 7 19:26:19 PST 2017

Subhead: "Lady Liberty was also originally meant to wear hijab."

French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi's statue was initially
intended for Egypt's Suez Canal -- and was supposed to represent a
liberated (Egyptian) female slave.

As pointed out by The Daily Beast’s Michael Daly in an op-ed, the statue
itself was originally intended to represent a female Egyptian peasant as
a Colossus of Rhodes for the Industrial Age.

Frédéric-Auguste Bartholdi, the French designer of the statue, was
inspired by Egyptian peasant women.

More, and links:
http://arynews.tv/en/americas-famed-statue-of-liberty-was-originally-a-muslim-woman/

Ps.

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe
free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the
homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Note that it DOES NOT say "Give me your hired al-Qaeda mercenary
goatfuckers, the traitors who interpreted the screams of their tortured
countrymen in some CACI-manned CIA owned dungeon"

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2016/07/us-army-hires-abu-ghraib-torture-company-for-services-in-syria.html