Re: "Antifascists Have Become the Most Reasonable People in America”

bbrewer bbrewer at littledystopia.net
Tue Feb 7 19:09:53 PST 2017

> On Feb 7, 2017, at 9:59 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>

> On 02/07/2017 06:51 PM, juan wrote:
>>
>> 	Get lost scumbag. Call some accomplices and go murder some
>> 	'white' non-joo burgeoise pig.
>>

> Aww... butthurt. And I'm plumb out of Butthurt Assessment forms.
>
> I think it's adorable that a good ol fashion Shout 'em down Nazi like you should refer to yourself as an Anarchist and that other idiot who thinks having your own domain and using your own name so the feds can track you verifies anarchist tendencies.
>
> Rr

Verifies one thing; I am me.

Calling people idiots that mostly agreed with you, seems a bit crass, I will say.
oop, more info, Jim Bell may refer to these forms as kites. Curious as to if he’ll answer.

Hide all you want; I’m not suggesting to kill the president; I’m suggesting there be no president. Someone has an issue with that and knocks on my door? Slightly concerned, far more with the action itself.

Grow a sack. You know, rise up.