Re: "Antifascists Have Become the Most Reasonable People in America”

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Feb 7 18:45:20 PST 2017

On 02/07/2017 06:36 PM, juan wrote:

> 	rayzer, you should go troll somewhere else
>
> 	"Benign (or at least non-malignant) totalitarianism
> is possible. Monarchies tend to be that. "

Fuck off. That had no bearing on what I just wrote. Further, your
assumption that because I wrote the above the other day about a
completely different topic means I think it's fine and dandy,
illustrates exactly why you're a nasty troll without any purpose other
than to obfuscate threads with feces-like spew.

Rr