Re: "Antifascists Have Become the Most Reasonable People in America”

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Feb 7 18:29:54 PST 2017

On 02/07/2017 06:20 PM, juan wrote:
> Libertarianism is based on rights to life liberty and property

In order to maintain those rights requires cooperation, or should I say
collusion, on the part of a group of people to supress other people who
might 'deprive them of what they believe is rightfully theirs.
Feudalism... A form of government. As an anarchist I only would support
that sort of cooperation or collusion for existential self-defense. ie.
to defend against Fascists who, by ideology, believe because 'A', 'B'
has no right to exist.

As far as property... If someone tried to steal my computer I'd kick the
living shit out of them, but I wouldn't be 'calling a posse' to help
recover it if they got away with it. I'd 'deal with it' myself. And fwiw
"Liberty" in the US constitutional sense of the word means 'the liberty
to own property' including people.

Rr