[WAR] Immigrant Crime Rates in Germany - the numbers

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Feb 7 15:00:24 PST 2017

Impressive numbers:

Immigrant Crime Rates in Germany
February 19, 2016
http://www.unz.com/akarlin/immigrant-crime-in-germany/
"
Frankly even I was rather surprised by some of these figures – perhaps
not so much the figures on rape, but I do find the killer performance of
the likes of Lebanon, Tunisia and Algeria in the homicide rates to be
unduly impressive. After all, according to international homicide rate
statistics, the Maghreb is actually rather civilized – 2.2/100,000 in
Tunisia and Morocco, and a mere 0.7/100,000 in Algeria (lower than in
Germany itself at 0.8/100,000). Lebanon for all its chaos is also at
2.2/100,000. Homicide rates are the one major type of crime that can be
reliably measured across countries, so that actually makes them safer
than large chunks of Eastern Europe, including Poland before the 2000s.
But for some reason when they come to Europe their homicide rates soar
by an order of magnitude.
"