Freedom Hosting Fukcs Kids

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Feb 6 08:06:26 PST 2017

Retrieve from my spamcan @ Riseup just to say

"Anonymous", ie. the US government, doesn't give a fuck about Pedos.
It's infested with them (Trump would schtup Ivanka in a sec if she let
him), and S/M freaks (US govt officials are all over the Black Rose
roster), and spouse cheaters (Ashley Madison), and child killers too.
How about that 8 year old they killed in Yemen just the other day?

I wonder if that drone strike footage is available on the darkweb, so we
can view her twisted dead tortured body. Some Northrop employed drone
operator has it... I'm sure of it. For a few Btc it can be yours.

Rr