How to act in self defense - concealed carry saves the day

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Feb 4 12:35:34 PST 2017

On 02/04/2017 12:18 PM, Marina Brown wrote:

> I had ever seen progs attack without many to one odds in their
> favor, or without hitting and running.

A revolutionary fights and runs away to live to fight another day.

Save the strategy for a Democrat meet-up

> My point being that you depict leftists as strong and powerful,

No I don't. You're reading something into my words. There currently is
no left in the US. There's 'left of right'.

Ps. Occupy was not the 'revolution'. It was a learning experience
LEADING TO the *potential* for one and the prog-libs who hijacked most
of their GAs were not, nor will they most likely ever be, anything other
than cowards and collaborators with the police. The local version
actually considered snitching out a local group of Anarchists who had
taken over an abandoned bank and weren't even affiliated with Occupy,
out of fear the media would use that squat to paint them with the same
'anarchist brush', even as the media had already been doing so.