Alt-right hipster Gavin McInnes and his Nazi fanboys the "Proud Boys" Shut Down @ NYU

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sat Feb 4 11:18:08 PST 2017

On 02/03/2017 09:05 PM, Razer wrote:

> The "Alt-Right". AKA Fascist AKA NeoNazis...
>
> Attempting to convince young people that racism, antisemitism, and
>  bigotry, are 'hip'.

The "cool" kids ain't buying it.

An IWW revival is underway, and presently helping to coordinate
strikes and non-cooperation by incarcerated workers, a.k.a. slave labor:

http://mkegmb.org/

A new outfit calling itself Redneck Revolt is growing fast.  Among
other things they organize events at rifle ranges.  What do they mean
by redneck?

"In 1921, the term became synonymous with armed insurrection against
the state, as members of the United Mine Workers of America tied red
bandanas around their necks during the Battle of Blair Mountain, a two
week long armed multi-racial labor uprising in the coalfields of West
Virginia."

https://www.redneckrevolt.org/

>> Most of the students who were there came to protest.

Over the last decade or so I have seen a trend in attendance at openly
promoted Klan and Nazi rallies in the U.S.  Counter demonstrators have
started to routinely outnumber the intended turnout, by larger margins
as time goes by.  The counter demos are increasingly confrontational,
successfully disrupting and, more recently, dispersing the Fascists.
The best part:  I see this happening in "red State" country.

Hicks ain't stupid, and Internet access means they can't be kept
ignorant.  If y'all thought the printing press was a big deal in terms
of impact on political affairs, you ain't seen nothing yet.  Some
people just seem to be born wanting to do radical politics, and we are
everywhere.

In the Deep South and Midwest where the Klan is still deeply
entrenched in law enforcement agencies and local government, they take
care to keep the Invisible Empire /really/ invisible, so digging them
out of positions of institutional power will take some doing -
especially where and as they enjoy the support of Federal law
enforcement and political warfare assets.  But given time and work, it
can be done.