In Defence of Assaulting Fascists

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Feb 2 20:17:26 PST 2017

On 02/02/2017 07:55 PM, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On 02/02/2017 09:46 PM, #$%& #$%&ed:
>> 	I have a better idea. Why don't you get lost. You are pretty
>> 	much the same kind  of worthless, cowardly americunt scumbag
>> 	thar your coworker rayzer is.
> For the record, I do not work for the same company that Rayzer does, and
> I have never met him.

For the record I never worked for the same company Shawn K. Quinn does,
and have never met him.

AAMOF I've never worked in the coding end or cyber end of the computer
industry at all. My history of employment in the computer industry is
mechanical engineering and precision machining, and in structural
engineering quite some time ago.

(Which is why I rotf every time the melting temp of steel shows up in a
convo of the WTC ... as if steel goes from it's spec sheet state to
liquid with no weakening of it's molecular structure, or any other
changes in it's properties, in between. Most of you have never even
heard of "Stellite" or"meehanite" or have any knowledge whatsoever of
the properties of the different steel alloys yet you believe the garbage
the truther cult feeds you.)

Rr