Literature

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:52:29 PST 2017

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Claudia Steimann <claudia.steimann at me.com>
wrote:

Does anybody here got other must reads on society or politics?

​Hi, Claudia!  <3

Last year, I received great suggestions of bibliography here, books about
politics, sci-fi, crypto, and several different themes, texts and
references, in several threads and contexts.  You can search them on
CypherPunks list archives or, if you have no much patience for searches,
the thread "Anarchist Bibliography, please?" was one of the threads where
political books and texts were mentioned.  I believe it'll be a good
starting.

https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2016-August/date.html

I received awesome suggestions and kind answers, and I will always be very
grateful for all of them.  <3

Take care and, please, be happy here.  :)

Ceci