How to act in self defense - concealed carry saves the day

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Feb 1 21:56:40 PST 2017

On 2/2/2017 3:20 PM, Razer wrote:
 > My point IS that Fascists and Nazis, by their very existence, have
 > made the decision "that it's okay to do the same thing to you"..

Fair enough.  If it is war you want, there are plenty of reasons.

Commies murdered about a hundred million.  Nazis have murdered about
eleven million. Surely it is a lot more important to kill commies like
you than Nazis.

     At Odessa the Cheka tied White officers to planks and slowly fed
     them into furnaces or tanks of boiling water; in Kharkiv,
     scalpings and hand-flayings were commonplace: the skin was peeled
     off victims’ hands to produce “gloves”; the Voronezh Cheka rolled
     naked people around in barrels studded internally with nails;
     victims were crucified or stoned to death at Dnipropetrovsk; the
     Cheka at Kremenchuk impaled members of the clergy and buried alive
     rebelling peasants; in Orel, water was poured on naked prisoners
     bound in the winter streets until they became living ice statues;
     in Kiev, Chinese Cheka detachments placed rats in iron tubes
     sealed at one end with wire netting and the other placed against
     the body of a prisoner, with the tubes being heated until the rats
     gnawed through the victim’s body in an effort to escape.

     Executions took place in prison cellars or courtyards, or
     occasionally on the outskirts of town, during the Red Terror and
     Russian Civil War. After the condemned were stripped of their
     clothing and other belongings, which were shared among the Cheka
     executioners, they were either machine-gunned in batches or
     dispatched individually with a revolver.

     Those killed in prison were usually shot in the back of the neck
     as they entered the execution cellar, which became littered with
     corpses and soaked with blood. Victims killed outside the town
     were moved by truck, bound and gagged, to their place of
     execution, where they sometimes were made to dig their own graves.

     According to Edvard Radzinsky, “it became a common practice to
     take a husband hostage and wait for his wife to come and purchase
     his life with her body.” During Decossackization, there were
     massacres, according to historian Robert Gellately, “on an unheard
     of scale”. The Pyatigorsk Cheka organized a “day of Red Terror” to
     execute 300 people in one day, and took quotas from each part of
     town. According to the Chekist Karl Lander, the Cheka in
     Kislovodsk, “for lack of a better idea,” killed all the patients
     in the hospital.

     In October 1920 alone more than 6,000 people were executed.
     Gellately adds that Communist leaders “sought to justify their
     ethnic-based massacres by incorporating them into the rubric of
     the ‘class struggle'”.

     Members of the clergy were subjected to particularly brutal abuse.
     According to documents cited by the late Alexander Yakovlev, then
     head of the Presidential Committee for the Rehabilitation of
     Victims of Political Repression, priests, monks and nuns were
     crucified, thrown into cauldrons of boiling tar, scalped,
     strangled, given Communion with melted lead and drowned in holes
     in the ice. An estimated 3,000 were put to death in 1918 alone.

  And, of course, there is the Haitian revolt.

	Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and
	killing entire families. Even whites who had been friendly and
	sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later
	killed. A second wave of massacres targeted white women and
	children.

All whites in Haiti were murdered, presaging what is likely when
America becomes nonwhite majority.

All commies should be killed, preferably dropping them into the
Pacific ocean from helicopters.  After that, we prohibit Jews,
nonwhites, women, people who do not own land, and people who are not
legally entitled to bear arms from voting or holding any government or
quasi government office which involves exercising authority over adult
white males.

You want war?  We shall see who wins.