USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream -- OFF-TOPIC (James Donald is a creep)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 16:12:51 PST 2017

On Dec 30, 2017 20:21, <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

On 12/28/2017 07:42 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:

> Who will cry for your death, James?  Who will miss you?  Nobody.

Social Justice Warriors always project.  I hear the voice of a woman who
has cats instead of children.

When you die, no one will notice, and your cats will eat you.

I have children, I have grandchildren.  You think you have friends, but
observe how progressives treat their "friends".

When progs die, their cats eat them.

Oh, dear...  Are you hearing the voice of a woman who has cats instead of
children?  Are you sure?  Another time, like you mentioned a semester ago
and also last year?  :((

So you are listening really bad and/or imagining things, my poor old
James...  Tsk, tsk...  Evident signals of dementia.  :-/

Well, in your age, becoming senile and mixing facts, sounds, and memories
is very natural, but I sincerely recommend you to search for some good
medical care in 2018, if you can pay for it, of course.

Good psychiatrists and otolaryngologists  (ENT doctors)  are really
expensive in your country.  Trump f_cked the healthcare pretty well in only
one year, didn't he?  ;)

I do *not* have cats or any pets and already wrote it so many times here
that even a senile old man like you could remember.  And already said
several times why are my reasons for not having children.  It was my
personal choice and I will never regret it, even loving very, very much
children and my never born daughters and sons...  I want to protect them of
people like you, Zenaan, Trump, of this unfair world, full of hate and
stupid prejudices...  <\3

Well, in any case, did you already try DNA exams?  Considering your
"fascinating personality", I bet your children can easily being postman's
and milkman's kids, hihihi...  :)

Well, anyway, having children and grandchildren means absolutely nothing,
James.  N-O-T-H-I-N-G, do you understand?  No real warranty of mourning,
drama, and tears.

Why do you think they will miss you?  Or will sincerely cry for your
death?  These are a few of all the probabilities to be considered, if you
have at least one single active neuron, James.  Too hard for you?  Oh, poor
old man!  Let me help you with very simple explanations, something nearby
to your intellectual level...  :)

They probably hate you and/or feel deeply ashamed of being related to
someone so odious, bitter, and cruel like you, that always writes hateful
texts, full of all kinds of stupid prejudices, and, all the semesters,
tries to hurt me mentioning exactly the same things...  Aff, you are so
repetitive that it probably is an obvious signal of Alzheimer's disease...
:((

You always say you have children and grandchildren  (I will only believe
after receiving all the DNA exams results, haha!!)  and that I will be
eaten by my inexistent cats because nobody will notice my death, blah,
blah...  So f_cking what?  Why do you think it will hurt me, stupid and
limited creature?  :-/

I know it's very hard for you, but simply consider the obvious:  - I do not
care about your opinion.  I do not respect you.  I do not care about your
life or your death, about what you had or have, about what you did or do.
You means nothing for me.

And just to register it another time, I do not fear my own death.  I do
really not care about my ending.  What I fear, what hurts my heart and soul
are my loved ones' deaths, their pains...  Loving is much more important
than living, even for people like me.

I have different grades of love and friendship.  Always had, but only this
year, I finally learned to make the distinction between real friends and
those "friends" who just remember my existence when need a lawyer, my
contacts, or my knowledge about some non-public data, meetings, and
materials.

Some weeks ago, I was the only person in a group of religious studies to
accept the hypothesis of dying in that exact moment.  Already had a
gorgeous life, true love, and true friends...  Much music, all kind of
readings and people crossed my way, and my life was very fun and
interesting for myself.  Full of unexpected dramas, certainly, but I had
much more joys and sincere happiness than most of the humanity already had
and I sincerely thank the Universe, or maybe God, for this beautiful life.
<3

I really prefer to die just right now than walking to the East of Eden for
all the eternity, never meeting the death, my own end.  It's cruel and I
cannot believe in a cruel God.  You always say you are "Christian".  OK,
which is your Christian Church, James?  There are hundreds of them in the
whole world...  :P