Fwd: <nettime> Ten years in, nobody has come up with a use for blockchain

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 14:43:47 PST 2017

The CYPHERPUNK, a F/oss monthy

"A zine about internet culture, urban nomadism, and post-industrial
life (via radical sustainability and low-watt FM radio).  Taking back
the internet commons from the large-media conglomerates, providing
recipes for mental liberation, and strapping down the inhuman machine
that has become the American populace, putting on a harness, and
riding it like a bucking cowboy.  If you know how to code, this zine
is for you.  For those who are neophytes, Floss stands for “free,
libre, open-source software”.  The computer is a lawmaker, this is for
the liberators of the machine."

Anyone interested in writing an article?

\0xd