USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream -- OFF-TOPIC (James Donald is a creep)

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Dec 30 17:14:42 PST 2017

On 12/31/2017 9:54 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Indeed.  Like Jacob Applebaum was treated by his "progressive" Tor
> Inc "friends"

Ah, yes, lovely, lovely.  He worked for Greenpeace etc.

Greenpeace needs to be hung from the yardarm for piracy on the high
seas, but, though we are not allowed to take effective measures against
piracy on the high seas, we see the left devouring its own, which is
some small amount of justice, just as Saint Paul the Apostle observed
that homosexuality brought its own punishment in this world.

Jacob also worked for Kink.com, which has recently been devoured by
social justice warriors.

Probably he was one of those who devoured it, and now he himself is
devoured.