USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream -- OFF-TOPIC (James Donald is a creep)

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Dec 30 15:20:46 PST 2017

On 12/28/2017 07:42 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> Who will cry for your death, James?  Who will miss you?  Nobody.
Social Justice Warriors always project.  I hear the voice of a woman who
has cats instead of children.

When you die, no one will notice, and your cats will eat you.

I have children, I have grandchildren.  You think you have friends, but
observe how progressives treat their "friends".

When progs die, their cats eat them.