Ripple reaches second place by marketing capitalization

J.R. Jones mrjones2020 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 09:28:12 PST 2017

You're absolutely right about the marketing.
We've seen an influx of "noobs" recently, and they tend to look for the
"next Bitcoin"... IE something cheap currently, which can shoot up 10x 100x
etc. Ripple will leave em bloody.

I can't stand the coin, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't use it for a
quick 5x recently.

No shortage of sheep in this market, and so few people aware that bots are
already doing their bot shit here, just like other markets.