size of the imperial american nazi government

g2s g2s at riseup.net
Fri Dec 29 12:59:16 PST 2017

-------- Original message --------From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> Date: 12/29/17  9:42 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org Subject: Re: size of the imperial american nazi government
On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:08:08 -0800
g2s <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> > "...profiting from that system. That’s about a third of the US
> > population, all the way from Chelsea Clinton to someone in the
> > gutters of San Antonio whose brother is deployed in Iraq..."
>
> My class analysis says the latter is a victim of capitalism, and is
> not PROFITING from the system, surviving within the system others
> profit from. Rr

	do you mean the soldier or his hypothetical brother? the
	soldier is obviously not a victim  - on the contrary, he's the
	worst scum on the planet. And if he has a wife and children
	then those certainly profit from his daddy being a child
	murderer.

I meant the brother in the gutter. I consider soldiers, typically, to be dupes. Suckers, and responsible for their stupidity, but educatable. During the Vietnam war th feds didn't permit draft resistance centers that educated soldiers to be located anywhere near military bases (by law... forget the exact distance) because of soldier attrition due to those operations. Underground railroad to canada,  etc.
Rr