size of the imperial american nazi government

g2s g2s at riseup.net
Fri Dec 29 09:08:08 PST 2017

-------- Original message --------From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> Date: 12/28/17  3:21 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: cp <cypherpunks at cpunks.org> Subject: size of the imperial american nazi government

> "Up until Collateral Murder we were a cause célèbre in the
	United States among various groups; actually we are still a
	cause célèbre, but it is in a smaller left-wing or libertarian
	right-wing community now.237 According to Reuters, across
	twenty-four countries we have the support of over
	three-quarters of the gen- eral population. Our support is
	worst in the United States, where we have the support of over
	40 percent of the population, which is still pretty good
	considering what has been happening.

	As a result of embarrassing the US military and diplomatic
	class, we have had a counterattack. That counterattack is
	significant. This is a very significant power group that is not
	just at the top of the White House, it’s not just a few
	generals; rather, it is all the people con- nected to and
	profiting from that system. That’s about a third of the US
	population, all the way from Chelsea Clinton to someone in the
	gutters of San Antonio whose brother is deployed in Iraq. There
	are 900,000 people in the United States with top-secret
	security clear- ances at this moment. There are two and a
	half million that have

	classified security clearances.239 If we go back over the past
	twenty years and ask how many people had security clearances,
	maybe it is 15 million. If we then go and look at all their
	spouses and business partners and children we are looking at
	something like 30 percent of the population of the United
	States that is one degree removed from that ideological
	structure and that patronage system. It is quite diffi- cult in
	the United States to say something that is against that system."

	j. assange

> "...profiting from that system. That’s about a third of the US population, all the way from Chelsea Clinton to someone in the gutters of San Antonio whose brother is deployed in Iraq..."

My class analysis says the latter is a victim of capitalism, and is not PROFITING from the system, surviving within the system others profit from.
Rr