USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream -- OFF-TOPIC (James Donald is a creep)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 20:20:41 PST 2017

My dearest Juan,

If I want to be an Atheist, a Shinto, a Jew, a Christian, or whatever, is
my problem.  It's my opinion, my faith, my personal belief.

So, if I want to believe in a hypothetical God full of love and compassion,
the problem is mine.  Only mine, Juan.

I do have the right of imagining how would be God if They exist.  I know I
can be completely wrong about Their kindness and compassion, but...
well...  so what?  Who does care about my religious opinion?  Certainly,
not you.  :)

And already read the Bible sometimes.  It's very confused and
contradictory.  A horrible fiction book.

Take care, my dear, and eat lots of chocolate with urgency, please.  I love
you, but your bad mood is really annoying in some moments, aff...  :P

c.