USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Dec 27 11:28:46 PST 2017

On 12/28/2017 4:18 AM, juan wrote:
> 	Really? How did you learn that?

By reading the histories of Josephus, who came mighty close to being
forced to suicide by Jewish religious fanatics.

By reading the laws of Augustus, who was simultaneously emancipating
women (revealing that his nominal religion was dead in the water) and
pressuring men to get married (revealing that men no longer wanted to
marry emancipated women).

>> Christianity is around because the state needed a religion, and
>> because Christians had children.

> 	"the state needed a religion," - the part about christian
> 	reproduction is of course nonsense.

Over and over again, throughout the last two thousand years, it has been
demonstrated that people who adhere to the Pauline laws on marriage
reproduce at about seven live grown children per woman if there is
adequate food, people who grossly deviate from these rules reproduce at
slightly less than two children per woman, even if food is abundant.

Peoples that have bad marriage laws fail to reproduce and disappear from
history.

Either we replace our current state religion of progressivism with a
religion that supports marriage laws that enable people to safely form
families, or we get replaced by conservative Islam.

Either way, female emancipation is going, but the second way it goes
because our people, our culture, and our civilization disappears.