USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 10:18:55 PST 2017

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 14:14:54 +1000
"James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> On 12/27/2017 8:39 AM, juan wrote:
> >

> > 	So let's reverse the lunatic logic of the joo-kristian scum.
> >
> > 	Why would a witch-doctor, pig-exorcist, be remembered after
> > 2000 years and why would his lunatic  'teachings' 'conquer the
> > 	world'?
>
> A religion is a synthetic tribe.   A state needs a tribe, and tribe
> needs a state.

	statists need  tools to prey on their human cattle

> Jewish religious tribalism was going nuts at the time, Roman paganism
> was dissolving in cynicism.
>
> Also, Roman paganism had abandoned patriarchy, and as a result Romans
> had stopped reproducing.

	Really? How did you learn that? What, roman culture was being
	attacked by your fellow american feminazi cunts from the 1970s?
	Or was it the 2017 feminazis from the pentagon (the ones running
	the tor project)?

	"had abandoned patriarchy" "had stopped reproducing"

	Wow. Very distinct 'scientific' claims. So where is the
	evidence?

> Christianity retained Jewish patriarchy, so
> Christians were able to form families and reproduce.

> Christianity is around because the state needed a religion, and
> because Christians had children.

	That's the first HAlF correct thing you've said so far

	"the state needed a religion," - the part about christian
	reproduction is of course nonsense.

> Constantine founded state
> Christianity, which made a disintegrating state viable, and gave the
> state a ruling elite that was able to reproduce successfully,

> program in due course imitated by Charles the Hammer, who proceeded
> to defeat Islam and found Europe.

	"found europe" What, sombody had lost europe? Misplaced it?

> Today, the ruling state religion is progressivism,

	which is just a mutation of your beloved joo-kkkristian cancer
	- so why are you complaining?

> but progressives,
> like Romans when their religion became decadent, cannot reproduce,

	they can't?

> and like Jews, when their religion became ever more insane in a
> holiness spiral, are engaged in ever more self destructive and
> warlike government policies.

	so hopefully they will self-exterminate?

> Thus, self destruction, which requires replacement by a sane and
> patriarchal state religion.

	.... haha

> Conservative Islam is adequately patriarchal, but, absent a Calif,
> tends to madness.  Maybe we will make Mormonism the state religion,

	isn't it already? I wonder why the utah datacenter is in
	utah....

> or perhaps import Russia's eastern Orthodoxy.  Our current state
> religion, progressivism, cannot survive, the only question is whether
> everyone else perishes with it.

	http://news.gallup.com/poll/210704/record-few-americans-believe-bible-literal-word-god.aspx

	70% of intellctual amricunt monkeys believe the bible is either
	"Literal Word of God" or "inspired word of God"