USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Dec 26 20:14:54 PST 2017

On 12/27/2017 8:39 AM, juan wrote:

> 	So let's reverse the lunatic logic of the joo-kristian scum.
>
> 	Why would a witch-doctor, pig-exorcist, be remembered after 2000
> 	years and why would his lunatic  'teachings' 'conquer the
> 	world'?

A religion is a synthetic tribe.   A state needs a tribe, and tribe
needs a state.

Jewish religious tribalism was going nuts at the time, Roman paganism
was dissolving in cynicism.

Also, Roman paganism had abandoned patriarchy, and as a result Romans
had stopped reproducing.  Christianity retained Jewish patriarchy, so
Christians were able to form families and reproduce.

Christianity is around because the state needed a religion, and because
Christians had children.   Constantine founded state Christianity, which
made a disintegrating state viable, and gave the state a ruling elite
that was able to reproduce successfully, a program in due course
imitated by Charles the Hammer, who proceeded to defeat Islam and found
Europe.

Today, the ruling state religion is progressivism, but progressives,
like Romans when their religion became decadent, cannot reproduce, and
like Jews, when their religion became ever more insane in a holiness
spiral, are engaged in ever more self destructive and warlike government
policies.

Thus, self destruction, which requires replacement by a sane and
patriarchal state religion.

Conservative Islam is adequately patriarchal, but, absent a Calif, tends
to madness.  Maybe we will make Mormonism the state religion, or perhaps
import Russia's eastern Orthodoxy.  Our current state religion,
progressivism, cannot survive, the only question is whether everyone
else perishes with it.