USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Dec 26 05:24:53 PST 2017

On December 24, 2017 7:57:52 PM EST, rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:
>-------- Original Message -------- On Dec 24, 2017, 4:50 PM, James A.
>Donald wrote: On 12/24/2017 8:50 PM, John Newman wrote: > I agree,
>Wikipedia is badly skewed on this, but it seems like they are >
>probably just following conventional thought on the issue. Which I feel
>> is coming around to be more widely accepted that there was no Jesus >
>as described in the gospels that started the early Christian church
>This is stupid. There is plausible historical evidence that Jesus did
>not rise from the dead, nor did the sun stand still over one of the
>Empire's dominions, but we have ample historical evidence for Jesus the
>man, who was crucified by Pontius Pilate, and anyone who denies it is
>just stupid or ignorant. If anything, we have better historical
>evidence for Jesus the man than Mohammed the Prophet. In actual
>practice, the Church was founded by Paul, who used the conveniently
>dead Jesus as basis for what we now know as Christianity. Lots of
>aspects of the founding myth of Christianity are improbable, and either
>supported only by suspiciously weak evidence, or contradicted by
>compellingly strong evidence, but that Jesus lived and was crucified by
>Pontius Pilate is undeniable by anyone half way sane. The Jewish
>religion was in a holiness spiral which put them on course for a
>suicidal confrontation with Rome, therefore one would expect a prophet
>to condemn this holiness spiral in exactly the manner that Jesus is
>recorded as condemning it. And one would expect a prophet who spoke the
>truth on this matter to get crucified. As Jesus the man is recorded as
>being crucified. This aspect of the founding myth is inherently
>plausible, and is supported by compellingly strong evidence. --- This
>email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

>Avast is virus you been had!

I don't get James Donald's email, so I can only reply indirectly:
show me the evidence. There is contemporary evidence
of the existence of Pontius Pilate... There is *no contemporary*
evidence for Jesus. Even if you consider Josephus a
contemporary, which he isn't, it is widely accepted that the
few lines  "he scribbled" on Jesus are a much later
interpolation, a forgery done by some devout
who was embarrassed at the paucity of evidence for the
messiah. As for Tacitus - he was writing at an even later
date, circa 120 CE, and if the brief passage in which he
mentions Christus is not a forgery, its simply the case of
him repeating propaganda he had heard from early
Christians themselves. And thats it! I won't bother to
mention the gospels themselves, which are hilariously
contradictory, all written far too late, and obviously a bunch
of religious propaganda filled with mystical nonsense.

Also, it's funny hearing someone like James Donald opine on fact.
This is not a man to be trusted on anything factual.
James Donald knows fuck all about fact from fiction, and
gleefully picks and chooses which is which, to suit his own
fucked up and disgusting ideology.

https://blog.jim.com tells you all you need to know about
James Donald.

Cheers