Re: PapersPlease: “Continuous screening” means continuous surveillance and control

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Dec 25 11:56:52 PST 2017

On 12/26/2017 5:01 AM, juan wrote:
> 	a piece of shit like you surely deserves to be beaten to death
> 	- as to 'your' stuff, it's not yours since it's the result of
> 	  anti-free-market looting.

Pretty sure you have the same evidence that any white person's stuff is
the result of looting as you have that my stuff is the result of looting.

Also, the Clinton's stuff and Bernie's stuff actually is the result of
looting, so chances are that the holiness spiral in the Democrats will
result in you eating the people who are competent to organize you to
take my stuff.

---