Re: PapersPlease: “Continuous screening” means continuous surveillance and control

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Dec 25 10:18:05 PST 2017

On 12/26/2017 2:04 AM, juan wrote:

> 	what the fuck are you talking about? The piece of
> 	right wing shit james donald is the invader. He and the rest of
> 	european shit who invaded america are the invaders.

Which implies that you, having some South American Indian blood, should
kill us and take (back) our stuff.

Before we came, your ancestors were eating each other.  You did not have
the wheel, you failed to domesticate the sheep, the goat, or the buffalo.

You don't actually have the competence or social cohesion to cause us
problems, except that the democrats have created a alliance of low and
high against middle, and alliance of far against near, and this alliance
is run by white people, as is obvious from photographs of the
"hispanics" exercising power in that alliance.  When you take over that
alliance, when high gets full of people affirmative actioned into
positions of power, you will wind up eating the people who organized
your alliance, eating those few remaining (mostly Jewish) democrats who
are still competent.   Brown Berniedette will eat the Clintons and Bernie.

When the decadent Spanish let south America go, it fell apart, and order
was restored by the power of the USA, and to a lesser extent by Soviet
power.  If the confederacy had won the war of Northern Aggression, it
then would have replaced the Spaniards in South America.

All wars are white on white wars.  Whites fight over other peoples, not
with them.  Only the East Asians are competent in war, and they are
still nowhere near as good at it as whites.  The Vietnam war was not
really whites versus East Asians, it was really the blue empire of the
consulates versus the red empire of the bases.  The Vietnamese were
Soviet proxies, and the Soviets were blue empire proxies.  Without
Soviet backing, State Department backing, and Democratic Party backing,
the Vietnamese would have been toast.

So bring it on.  It will end the way it did last time.

---