PapersPlease: “Continuous screening” means continuous surveillance and control

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 10:15:01 PST 2017

On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 12:58:16 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 11:04 AM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> to try physically invading US
> >
> >         lawl - what the fuck are you talking about
>
> You could probably find winning and losing scenaries
> searches like...
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=invading+america

	now  you link a retarded search query?

	again - what *the fuck* is your point

	it's quite clear what sort of fascist cunt james donald is, and
	it's quite clear that his apology of surveillance and statism
	in the 'cpunks' mailing list surpasses even rayzxer's constant,
	mind-numbing trolling.

	Now, what's *your* reply to the criminally deranged notion that
	people who ignore the borders of the american nazi state are
	'invaders'?   As far as I can tell you belive, like the fascist
	cunt donald does, that some 'mexicans' are 'invading' the US
	while ignoring that it's the motherfucking europeans like
	donald the ones who invaded america.

	Feel free to clarify your position.