[SPACE] did anyone get a copy of this? - “(VIDEO) NASA’s Orion Engineer Admits They Can’t Get Past Van Allen Radiation Belts”

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 24 20:44:44 PST 2017

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 03:26:17PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> This 'tube video is now “ERROR: NlXG0REiVzE: YouTube said: This video
> does not exist.”
>
> Was from March 14 (or earlier) 2015:
> http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/03/14/video-nasas-orion-engineer-admits-they-cant-get-past-van-allen-radiation-belts/
>
> Did anyone get a copy they could email (if it's small enough) or
> reupload?
>
> Here's the text of the above article:
>   (VIDEO) NASA’s Orion Engineer Admits They Can’t Get Past Van Allen
>   Radiation Belts
>   March 14, 2015 By 21wire 2 Comments
>
>   21st Century Wire says…
>
>   If this does not get the skeptics going wild on the moon debate, we
>   don’t know what will.
>
>   In the video presentation below, NASA engineer Kelly Smith explains
>   about many of the risks and pitfalls surrounding the new Orion Deep
>   Space Mission to the planet Mars.
>
>   Surprisingly, chief among Kelly’s concerns is whether or not his
>   spacecraft can successfully pass through the perilous Van Allen
>   Radiation Belts. Such is the prospective danger in fact, that NASA
>   will have to send a dumbie craft first in order to ‘test out’ what
>   the potential radiation effects will be on future human crews, as
>   well as on the ship’s delicate sensors and equipment.
>
>   Hold on. Why the guessing game by NASA? Why don’t they just use the
>   same 1969 technology they are said to have used on the first Apollo
>   moon missions?
>
>   SuperPerformance72 explains, “This video released by NASA about the
>   upcoming Orion space exploration craft, shows a NASA scientist
>   admitting that they still haven’t worked out how to properly shield
>   the spacecraft from the radiation emitted from the Van Allen
>   belts.”
>
>   This is the ultimate conspiracy, as it brings together two huge
>   issues – the viability of the Apollo Moon Landings, as well as
>   dreams of a human colony on Mars. This latest admission by NASA
>   places both of these in jeopardy.
>
>   Watch…
>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

Here's another one gone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC5tUYmmjIU
about at least one fake moon landing, from here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80774-NASA--s-Orion-Engineer-Admits-They-Can--t-Get-Past-Van-Allen-Radiation-Belts-What-Happened-on-the-Moon

and from that same link this one of Jim Collier:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4veJ5PpIT0
who dies just a few years after making it; he posed the following
questions, challenging NASA to prove the answers:

  1) Was the hatch between the Command Module & the Lunar Module too
     small for the space-suited astronauts to pass through no matter
     what contortions they could go through to try?

  2) Did the front hatch of the Lunar Module open inward making it
     impossible for the astronauts to exit the cramped LM?

  3) Was there actually no NASA manual instructing the astronauts how
     to get out of the LM, leaving it up to each individual to figure
     that out for himself? (As told on camera to Collier by Frank
     Hughes, Chief of Astronaut Training at NASA)

  4) Was the 10-foot Rover too long to fit into the 5-foot side of
     the LM?

PS: Merry Solstice y'all.