RAYZER'S WET DREAM COME TRUE: BITCOIN CRASHES LOL

g2s g2s at riseup.net
Fri Dec 22 10:38:43 PST 2017

Actually a real alternative digital currency based on a rational and stable commodity, such as hemp, would be good. But the kind of scumbags interested in btc would NEVER consider investing in something they couldn't get rich on quick, so the whole concept is fuck-ed. If, by some quirk of fate,  btc had appeared in the 1980s or early 90s before those scumbags began infesting the computer industry, it MIGHT HAVE worked out, but as I said before, TimMay's ideation of btc died in infancy. Those scumbags btw, are undoubtedly why TM retired to the hills of Corrolitos, where hippies once ran free before the geeks moved in, and gtfo of the industry.
Rr
-------- Original message --------From: Gaycoin <getth at cumallover.me> Date: 12/21/17  11:56 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org Subject: RAYZER'S WET DREAM COME TRUE: BITCOIN CRASHES LOL
Coin went from ~20K to almost half it's value in a few days.

1,000,000.00
100,000.00
10,000.00 <--- You are here
1,000.00
100.00
10.00
1.00
0.01

Plebbit is in full meltdown.
This faggot lost it all:
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7leq7t/bought_at_19500_ama/

Pic related.

Should have invested in Gaycoin.
Lol.