Apple iPhone - blatant crooks

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Fri Dec 22 05:17:09 PST 2017

NYTimes has a different take: the battery feature is not malicious, merely
a way to prolong power. Claims Apple should have announced it rather
than being discovered. Apple secrecy is the problem, a very widespread
malady in tech glamorization, deceptive hype, market manipulation, not
alone in crypto and cybersecurity flim-flam derived from the mother lode
of self-enriching secrecy, national security, that evil demon born from
auto-insemination religion.

Tech is a secular religion, inherently corrupt, exploitive, dressed in
sheep's wool of ugly architecture, raunchy couture, most of it sexually
predatory. Not only celebrated as outside the law by Assange, Trump
and Eric Schmidts by the thousands.

Heads down.