Fw: Fwd: Fw: WHAT HAPPENED?

Sandal Snare sandal at cock.li
Thu Dec 21 14:58:00 PST 2017

> Marina Brown catskillmarina at gmā́il.comm
> Thu Dec 21 13:03:57 PST 2017

> pride to "White" nationalists

The US government classifies Hispanics as "White", so I am not sure what
kind of fucked up argument you are making.

"White" also includes most of the Jewish community.

I am beginning to realize that you don't know shit about politics,
history, or even reality.

> US political parties
Are private, for-profit corporations.
Yet you occupy wallstreet antifa anarcho-commies support one.
The one that is historically racist.

> and more cops.
"Democrat"-lead cities and counties, such as Chicago IL and Alameda CA,
have the greatest police presence.  Because they are racists who see
"color" like you.

Please inform yourself instead of spreading lies on this list.

> anti-privacy figures on the Trump admin side.
> Disgusting.
Correct.
The Autist Formerly Known as Julian Assange is ante privacy.
So are many of the people on this list.
And ante freedom.
Save for "juan", "zztop", and maybe "grarpamp".