[MONEY] tick tock, time's nearly up ... “this is a no-brainer”

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 20 19:46:00 PST 2017

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 02:37:59PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> "All the hallmarks"
>
> "something's gotta give"
>
> "imminent slaughter"
>

> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-18/these-are-darkest-hours
> "These Are The Darkest Hours..."
> "but reality wants to do its thing regardless of our wishes, hopes,
> and pretenses, and you can kind of see how these moves taken in the
> dark waning hours of 2017 will play out in the quickening weeks of
> 2018"
> "The addiction metaphor does apply to America. We are simply addicted
> to our own bullshit."
> "The smoldering wreckage of The World’s Highest Standing of Living
> will be visible in a 360-degree panorama"
>

> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-18/730-2-days-meet-big-data-ai-blockchain-fintech-mania-stock-year
> LFIN Crashes After-Hours When CEO Admits "We Don't Deserve
> This Market Cap"
>
> "LFIN had a market cap over $10 billion at today's highs"
> "all bets are off"
> "After its 7th halt of the day, LFIN reopened and instantly collapsed
> by over 50%"
> "now up over 500% today"

For those considering BTC their post apocalyptic saviour, consider
possible consequences of the actual, real live USD collapse looming
right around the corner:

For example, let's say the 1929-levels of stockmarket bullishness
seen in the DOW etc today, turns into a 1929-level bear stampede ...
into BTC? As in, TX at up to weeks, and then you have thousands of
brokers piling in to BTC as it stands, and TX grinds to a many months
halt?  Perhaps BCH or ETH will fare better?

Regardless, things are gonna change ... some chickens are close to
coming home to roost¦‖⦂:

America Is Beaten - and the World Knows It
http://russia-insider.com/en/america-beaten-and-world-knows-it/ri21928?ct=t(Russia_Insider_Daily_Headlines11_21_2014)&mc_cid=b6374d2770&mc_eid=5110f4b440
  …
  “It is always about debt. When nations take on a central bank, and
   all central banks are foreign owned, all controlled by the
   Rothschild family, their institutions crumble, the family,
   religion, their government, the courts, their media, all are
   targeted.”
  …